Saturday

The News

I wanted to write about a new recipe I like, 
but that will have to wait. 
Instead I am going to have to apologize for both
the lack of activity in my shop
and the lack of activity in my blog. 

This week my grandfather passed away of lung and
throat cancer, and the next morning I got word
that a friend of mine and my husband's
 Also, my mother's best friend got in a car accident
this week, and is in the hospital with
non-life threatening injuries, 
but is at risk to lose a foot if she gets infection. 

Needless to say, I am a little stressed and
over stretched right now. 
I am still working on new pieces, 
some amethyst chip pieces are what I am working on right now. 
But I will probably not be uploading 
this week.

I will still be reachable by email 
cwinspirations.hotmail.com
and plurk
as well as checking my shop daily and 
answering any conversations.

Oh heart, if one should say to you that the soul perishes like the body, 
answer that the flower withers, but the seed remains - Kahlil Gibran. 

Quote from here




3 comments:

  1. o wow! thats alot to go through all at once. I hope everyone is coping okay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Beat Black, it means a lot to have friends out there in the blogger/plurk world. Cant believe I wasnt following you even though I've been to your blog many times!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am terribly sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete