Sunday

The Crazy Antelope Post!


Hello again bloggedy blog world, and Happy Easter!
 What am I up to? Well I'm driving home from Wyoming, where I spent Easter weekend with my great aunts and uncles, 
and also hit up a bead shop in Casper, WY. 

I also tied up the loose ends on a custom order. This is a picture of the finished product. 

I love Wyoming! I like to see my relatives
But mostly...
(I just love seeing antelope!)

This is the view from my uncle's back porch.


This is the first time we have left our babies (read: Dogs) 
This is Gus, our 7 month old pug.
He goes to get coffee with my every Tuesday! 
(but he gets water and treats, instead of coffee)

And this handsome boy is Rocky. 
We rescued him from our local shelter last July, so we don't know how old he is. 
We do know that since we got him... there is a curious lack of flies in our home! 
He is half Jack Russell Terrier, and half Springer Spaniel.
Those flies don't stand a chance! 


So now that I've written a long, rambling post that was only vaguely related to crafting in any stretch of the word, I'm going to get back to my drive and search the treasuries for my next feature! 

I offer sales through twitter I don't give anywhere else for my

1 comment: